Short evening session in Nosara
The power went off and the sky was clear. A unique chance to observe without all the annoying lights. I went out and had a clear view of the milky way. Unfortunately, by the time I had the telescope set up, the power came back on. I ended up doing a few quick observations and going back in.
Observations:
- M7 Ptolemy Open Cluster - Scorpius - "visible" with the naked eye
- M6 Butterfly Open Cluster - Scorpius
- M22 Great Sagittarius Globular Cluster
- M8 Lagoon Nebula - Sagittarius
- M20 Trifid Nebula - Sagittarius
- M21 Webb's Cross Open Cluster - Sagittarius
- M57 Ring Nebula - Lyra
- Saturn - unfortunately missing an adapter ring so not able to remove FR
Had a quick look around 3am, the sky was still clear, with the naked eyes, I could see Mars, the Hyades, Pleiades, Double Cluster, and M31.