Longer Stacks of Galaxies in Leo

I went out again tonight.

First I replaced the sand paper tape around the axis (took me a while removing the old one). I replaced the battery in my flash light. The collimation laser might need a new battery also - but I did not have one on hand. I cleaned the mirror with lens spray and a lens cloth - it might have been a mistake, it looked scratched when I collimated. By the time I was setup it was probably 9:30pm. I wrapped up a bit before 11:30pm.

I followed the same strategy as last time.
I captured ~10' worth of images for a handful of targets: this time galaxies in Leo. I used the FR but no filter.

Observations:

  • Leo Quartet NGC 3193 3190 3187 3185
  • Leo triplet NGC 3628 Hamburger M66 M65
  • M95 Galaxy
  • M105 NGC 3384 NGC 3389 Galaxies
  • NGC 2903 Galaxy

Leo Quartet - 125x4s

Leo Triplet - 160x3s

M95 - 150x3s

M105 NGC 3384 NGC 3389 - 162x3s

NGC 2903 - 145x3s